This application collects personal data from its users.
Provider and responsible
Types of data collected
Personal data processed by this application independently or through third parties include: Tracker; Usage Data; First Name; Last Name; Phone Number; Email; Device Information; Billing Address; Shipping Address; Payment Data; Data transmitted during the use of the Service.
Type and place of data processing
The Provider processes User data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized forwarding, modification or destruction of data.Data processing is carried out by means of computers or IT-based systems in accordance with organizational procedures and practices specifically aimed at the stated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, other parties could also operate this application internally (Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Legal Department, System Administrators) or externally - and in the case where necessary, designated by the Data Controller as processors (such as technical service providers, delivery companies, hosting providers, IT companies or communication agencies) - and thus have access to the data. An up-to-date list of these parties can be requested from the provider at any time.
Legal bases of the processing
The Provider may process Users' personal data only if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: In some jurisdictions, the provider may be permitted to process personal data until the user objects to such processing ("opt-out") without relying on consent or any other of the following legal bases. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- the collection of data is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for pre-contractual measures arising therefrom;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Provider is subject;
- the processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Provider;
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Provider or a third party.
In any case, the Provider will be happy to provide information about the specific legal basis on which the processing is based, in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract.
The data will be processed at the Provider's office and at all other locations where the entities involved in the data processing are located.Depending on the location of the Users, data transfers may involve the transfer of the User's data to a country other than the User's own. To learn more about the place of processing of the transferred data, users can consult the section with the detailed information on the processing of personal data.
Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis of the transfer of data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Provider to protect their data.If such transfer takes place, the User may learn more about it by reviewing the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Provider through the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which they were collected. Therefore, the following applies:
- Personal data collected for the purposes of fulfilling a contract concluded between the Provider and the User will be stored until the complete fulfillment of this contract.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of safeguarding the Provider's legitimate interests will be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users may obtain more detailed information about the Provider's legitimate interests in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Provider.
In addition, the Provider is permitted to store personal data for a longer period of time if the User has consented to such processing, as long as the consent is not revoked. In addition, the provider may be obliged to store personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.After expiration of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to information, the right to deletion, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
Personal data about the User is collected in order for the Provider to provide the Service and further to comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of the Users or third parties), detect malicious or fraudulent activities. In addition, data is collected for the following purposes: platform services and hosting and analytics.
Users can find more detailed information on these processing purposes and the personal data used for each purpose in the "Detailed information on personal data processing" section of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
The rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their data processed by the Provider.
Users have, in particular, the right to do the following:
- Revoke the consents at any time. If the User has previously consented to the processing of personal data, they may withdraw their own consent at any time.
- Object to the processing of their data. The user has the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is based on a legal basis other than consent. Further information on this is provided below.
- Obtain information regarding their data. The User has the right to know whether the data is being processed by the Provider, to obtain information on individual aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the data.
- Verify and rectify. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Request restriction of the processing of their data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case, the Provider will not process the data for any purpose other than storage.
- Request deletion or other removal of personal data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to request that their data be deleted by the Provider.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another data controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred to another controller without hindrance. This provision is applicable insofar as the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract to which the user is party, or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Details on the right to object to processing
If personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a sovereign power conferred on the Provider or to safeguard the Provider's legitimate interests, the User may object to such processing by providing a justification relating to his or her particular situation.
Users are informed that they may object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time without stating reasons. Users can find out whether the Provider processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
All requests to exercise user rights can be directed to the provider via the contact details provided in this document. Requests can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the Provider as soon as possible, within one month at the latest.
Further information on the collection and processing of data
The User's personal data may be processed by the Provider for the purposes of law enforcement within or in preparation of legal proceedings arising from the fact that this Application or the related services have not been used properly.The User declares that he/she is aware that the Provider may be required by the authorities to hand over personal data.
More information about the personal data of the user
System logs and maintenance
This application and third party services may collect files that record interaction that takes place through this application (system logs) or use other personal data (e.g. IP address) for this purpose for operational and maintenance purposes.
Information not included in this privacy statement
Further information about the collection or processing of personal data can be requested from the provider at any time via the listed contact details.
How "Do Not Track" requests are handled
Definitions and legal information
Personal data (or data)
Any information by which the identity of a natural person is or can be determined, directly or in combination with other information.
Information that this application (or third party services that this application uses) automatically collects, such as: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users that use this application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the response file received, the numeric code indicating the status of the server response (successful result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various timings per request (e.g., how much time was spent on each page of the application), and information about the path to the server used by the user.), the country of origin, the functions of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various time data per call (e.g. how much time was spent on each page of the application) and information about the path followed within an application, in particular the order of the pages visited, as well as other information about the operating system of the device and/or the IT environment of the user.
The person using this application who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the data subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Order processor (or data processor)
Responsible person (or provider, partly also owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means used for that purpose, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, the controller is the natural or legal person through which this application is offered.
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the User's personal data.
The service provided through this Application, as described in the applicable TOS (if any) and on this Website/Application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references in this document to the European Union are to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Cookies are trackers that consist of a small data set stored in the user's browser.
The term tracker refers to any technology - e.g., cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags, or fingerprinting - by which users can be tracked, e.g., by enabling access to or storage of information on the user device.
Last updated: 25 July 2021